Lets see the recipe now : As usual there is No Onions Or No Garlic is used in this Vegetable Curd Curry.
Ingredients:To Cook :
Carrot : 1 ( big )
Capsicum : 1
Raw Banana : 1
Bottle Gorud : 1 Bowl (1/4 Part of the whole)
To Add :
Coconut + Carrot Chutney : 2 Tablespoons
Salt : to taste
Green chillies : 2 to 4
Curd ( Yogurt ) : 1 cup
Urd Daal : 1/4 tea spoon
Curry leaves : 6 to 8 leaves
Oil : 1 tea spoon (
Ingh ( Asfatodia ) : a pinch
Method:1. Wash and cut carrots, French beans and cut into small. Cut green chilly.
2. Wash and remove the outer layer of raw banana and cut them into small.
3. Cook all the vegetables in a pressure cooker or in a big bowl.
4. Keep a big pan on the fire and put cooked vegetables and salt. Let it cook for a minute.
5. Add ground carrot+ coconut chutney and slit green chilly. Mix it well.
7. Season with mustard seeds, jeera and curry leaves. Add it to the curry. Put off the fire
8. Add coriander leaves. Now put the ready curry to 2 serving dish.
9. Add curd to the curry (1Serving dish). Mix it well and serve.
Note :Use of coconut oil is optional. Dividing the curry in two parts is optional. You can have the whole bowl of curd curry and enjoy. Use of carrot chutney is optional. You can use only ground coconut mixture to the curry. Do not add spoiled chutney.
Time : 20 Minutes
Serves 2 to 3
Vegetable curd curry in a Second bowl should be added little lemon to have a tangy taste.
Carrot Chutney :
Grate coconut, was and cut carrots and grind it with 2 green chilly, ingh and salt. (If you are using as chutney then add a very small (1/2 marble size) tamarind and then grind it . Season with mustard seeds and curry leaves.