Some time you feel like having something. Corn flake chat is just perfect. Try and enjoy.
I have used Kellogs Corn flakes, groundnuts and chilly powder. You need to try your own toppings and top up or spread it on the top of the corn flakes and njoy
Corn flakes : 1 Bowl ( I have used Kellogs Natureal (Plain) cornflakes
Ground Nuts : 2 Tablespoons
Chat masaala : A little
Chilly Powder : 1/2 Teaspoon
Salt : to taste.
Oil : 1 Tablespoon
1. Keep a Pan on the fire and heat. Add oil, let it heat.
2. Add groundnuts and fry nicely till turn crispy.
3. Let the flame be very low.
4. Add corn flakes and fry nicely till they turn slightly golden. (Be careful it might burn and turn black).
6. Add your own toppings like cut onions, grated carrots, boiled corn, fresh and cooked peas etc.
You can add any veggie of your choice. I have mentioned some. You can also add Sev or chips etc.
Adding any spice of your choice it optional. Adding more salt is optional. Add groundnuts on the top and have them. It taste yummy. Do not add much oil. Corn flakes can absorb so much oil, but it is not good for the health. You can add any spice of your choice. Do not much. Mild spice taste better and good for health too.
Time : 10 Minutes
Serves : 3 to 4 .