Lets see the recipe now:
Things Needed :
Almonds : 1 Cup
Sugar : 1 1/4 Cup
Ghee : 2 to 3 Table spoon
Water : Required amount
1. Soak almonds in hot water and remove the skin and grind it. (Use little water).
2. Now keep a pan on the fire and heat. Put ground almonds and sugar.
3. Keep stirring till the sugar melts completely. (Let the flame be very low).
4. Add a spoon of ghee and keep stirring till it gets thicken.
5. Once it is done it starts to leave the sides. Stir little more till it comes to the middle of the pan.
Add the remaining ghee to the burfi. Stir it slowly.
6. Apply ghee on the plate or tray. Put ready burfi mixture to the plate and spread it in equal level.
7. Just roll it on the surface to equal the even surface on the top. (Use little ghee around the chapati roller and roll it).
8, Cut it into desired shape when it cools down or about to cool.
Let the whole process be on low flame. Adding little more sugar will be good for sweet lovers. You can also add more ghee. (optional). Do not add any milk powder or fresh milk to the ingredients while stirring.
Time : 20 minutes
Serves : 10 to 15 pieces. (according to the size).