Lets see the recipe now.
Things Needed :
Salt : to taste
Turmeric Powder : a pinch
Water : 1/2 cup
Urd Daal : 1 Spoon
2. Grate coconut and dry grind. Add 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds and red chilly with coconut to dry grind.
3. Now keep a pan on the fire and heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil.
4. Add mustard seeds, urid dal .(each 1/2 spoon).
5. Let it splutter. Add curry leaves and put soaked awalakki to it.
6. Mix it well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add water if required.
7. Add ground coconut - mustard- red chilly mixture and mix it well. Add a teaspoon of ghee.
8. Let it cook on low flame. Wait till all the moisture disappear and avalakki turns soft and cooked.
10. Serve with a cup of curd.