Capsicum help to relieve the pain. It has anti-inflammatory analgesic properties which help to give relief in pain. It is good for treating gastrointestinal disorder and improving bone health. It has a good source of antioxidant properties and beneficial for repairing tissue protein and helps the healthy tissues to receive protection from anti oxidant. Capsicum is good for hair fall, but one must take care while applying it on the hair.
Capsicum dry curry goes well with plain rice, chapatis, poori or any type of rotis and bread.
No onions or No garlic is used in this curry.
Lets see the recipe now :
Things Needed :
Coconut : 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
Method :1. Wash and cut capsicum in to thin pieces.
2. Wash coriander leaves, curry leaves and cut it into small pieces.
3. Keep a pan on the fire and heat. Add oil, mustard seeds and urid dal. Let the mustard splutter.
4. Add jeera and curry leaves. Mix it well. Add ingh/Asafoetida and cut capsicum.
5. Fry nicely on low flame till they turn soft. Add turmeric powder.
6. Add rasam/Sambar powder and salt. Mix well and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes on low flame.
8. Add coconut (optional) and serve. ( I did not use coconut).
Note :Fry capsicum on low flame so that it cooks nicely. Add little jaggery to it give better taste.
Time : 10 Minutes
Serves : 2