I have used corn, carrot and mango on the top with very little chat masala on the top.
Fresh Corn : 1 cup
Carrot : Grated : 1 cup
Coconut (Fresh and grated) : 1/2 cup
Ginger : 1 Tea spoon ( grate or cut into small pieces)
Green chillies :2
Coriander leaves : 1 Table spoon.
Salt : to taste
1. Boil corn until it is soft. ( Use little water to boil the corn, and drain out the extra water after boiling).
2. Cut green chillies and coriander leaves .
3. Grate 2 medium sized carrots and ginger and keep it aside.
4. Mix carrots, corn and grated ginger, cut chilly and coriander leaves in a big bowl.
5. Add required salt and mix it well. Sprinkle little chat masala on the top and serve.
It is good for people who are dieting.
Use tender corn
so that it will be soft and juicy. No need to add any oil to this Kosumbari.
Can use little Ingh ( Asofotida) to get different taste. ( not compulsory ). Can add spurt mustard seeds and urd dal. ( Use one tea spoon of oil , put oil on a small pan add mustard seeds , urd daal and curry leaves ) . You can fill this kosumbari inside the Chapati or Pooris and roll it and serve as chapati roll..
Time : 30 Minutes
Serves 3 to 4