I have used wheat flour, medium size rava/semolina, jaggery, coconut and banana. It is nice to have with ghee. Kids or any age group will surely love to have this dosa I am sure.
Let us see some benefits of eating jaggery in our diet.
Jaggery is filled minerals and vitamins. It helps to boost immunity and keeps the body warm. helps in treating cold and cough. It helps to prevent constipation and detoxes liver. It is a good blood purifier and helps to increase the count of haemoglobin in the blood. It is rich in antioxidants. It cleanses our body and prevents anemia. It is a good source of energy.
Let us see the recipe now :
Things needed :
2. Add required water , powdered jaggey, grated coconut and mix it nicely and prepare dough. (Dosa consistency)
3. Keep a pan on the fire and heat. Sprinkle very little oil on the tava and clean it with a kitchen tissue.
4. Take a ladle of what dosa dough and spread it nicely on the tava. ( Let the flame be very low while spreading the dough).
5. Add little oil on the top, cover and cook for 2 minutes. ( Low and medium flame).
6. Turn the other side and cook for one minute.
7. Hot sweet dosa is ready to serve now.
8. Serve it with a teaspoon of ghee. Prepare remaining dosas with remaining dough.
Time : 20 minutes.