Now Lets see some benefits of eating Mangoes.
Mango is called as "The King of Fruit ". They are one of the most nutritious and delicious fruits. They are full of Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Mangoes contain Vitamin A, Vitamin E and help to guard against heart disease other illness. They are great source of potassium which helps to regulate blood pressure. Mango contain high Iron and is beneficial to people with anemia and pregnant women. Eating mango fruits help to easy digestion and good for acidity. They have high amount of fiber and helps to prevent constipation. They are good for high blood cholesterol level.
Here is a recipe of Eggless Mango Cake and its easy to prepare. It is a perfect snack with cup of Tea or Coffee.
Things Needed :Mango Pulp " 1 Cup
Maida (All purpose flour ) : 1 1/2 cup
Curd and Milk : Each 1/2 cup
Bicarbonate Soda (Cooking Soda) : 1/2 Tea spoon
Baking Powder : 1 Tea spoon
Ghee and Oil : Each 1/4 Cup
Cardamom : 1/2 Tea spoon (Powdered)
Salt : a pinch
Sugar :3/4 Cup
Method :1. Sieve Maida, baking powder and Cooking Soda together . Add a little salt and keep it aside
2. Now powder sugar and put oil and ghee and grind for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add curd, milk, mango pulp and cardamom pods or powder to the sugar mixture. Grind nicely till it is soft and fluffy.
4. Now remove the ground sugar - curd mixture to a bowl and add sieved maida mixture slowly.
5. Mix all the ingredients nicely and keep it for baking. \
6. Bake about 40 to 45 minutes and remove baked cake and allow it to cool.
7. Cut it into small pieces and serve with cup of tea or coffee.
Note :Do not add lots of mango pulp. It turns the cake very soft. Adding sugar more or little less is your choice. You can also use only oil or only ghee according to your wish. Do not add more soda since it may turn the cake very soft and it many break. You may feel very soft after the cake is baked. But once it is baked it is done. Check with a tooth pick to check out its done. (insert a tooth pick or a edge of a spoon. You can add any essence of your choice instead of cardamom.
Preparation time : 10 Minutes.
Cooking time : 45 Minutes
20 ieces can be done.