Custard Powder Cake is one of the yummy cake that can be eaten at any time of the day. This is an eggless cake and it easy to prepare. The cake can be cooked in Pressure cooker also.
Inspired by Madhura Pradeep a friend, one of the foodie group member and a regular baker who does wonder in baking.
I have used all purpose flour, Vanila flavoured custard powder, small cinnamon stick sugar, oil, curd and little milk.
Lets see the recipe Now:
Ingredients :Maida/All purpose flour : 2 Cups
Custard powder : 100
Sugar : 1 Cup (Little less)
Cinnamon stick : a small stick
Oil : 1 Cup
Curd : 1/2 Cup
Milk : 1/2 Cup
Baking Powder : 1 Full teaspoon
Salt : A pinch of salt.
Chocolate : One or two Pieces
Method :1. Sieve maida, custard powder, salt and baking powder together. Let it mix well. Sieve it once again.
2. Powder sugar and mix it well with oil. I did grind powder sugar and oil with curd.
3. Grind it till you see bubbles the mixture.
4. Add cinnamon stick and milk. Grind it for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove it from the mixi jar and put it in a big bowl.
6. Add sieved flour and mix it slowly. Put this mixture in a greased baking tray. Just scrape out the chocolate on the top of the ready to bake the cake.
8. Check the cake by pricking a knife/fork edge to know it is done.
9. If the cake is baked well it does not stick to the knife edge.
10. Take out the done cake tray and let it cool. Cut and serve according to your wish.
Serves : 20 to 25 pieces (According to your wish).