Let us see some benefits of Turmeric.
It is an easy recipe and helps to boost our health.
Use of jaggery is optional.
Things Needed :Turmeric Root : An Inch
Fresh Milk : 2 Cups.
Method :1. Boil milk and let it be hot.
2. Wash turmeric root and scratch out the outer layer. (Thin layer).
3.Grate the turmeric root and put it in 1/2 cup of hot water. Do not boil. (For 2 minutes).
4. Now add this to boiled milk and mix it well.
5. No need to sieve the milk. You can eat the last remained pieces as it is. (Optional).
7. Adding jaggery is optional. (Little jaggery can be added at the end). Do not add when milk is boiling.
8. Hot Turmeric Milk is ready to serve.
Note :You can use organic turmeric powder instead of turmeric roots. Do not drink daily. It might heat up your body. This milk is good for cold, cough,throat pain and even fever.
Time : 10 Minutes.
Serves : 2