Paneer. It is an easy, quick, simple and healthy bite.
I have used Nandini Paneer, chilly powder, jeera powder, garam masala and chat masala. Added a teaspoon of curd and mixed the spices and rolled the paneer pieces in spice mixture. Left that for rest for 10 minutes.
Let us see some benefits of eating Panner in our diet.Cottage cheese /Paneer is rich in protein. It helps to strengthen our bones and teeth. It is good for improving our digestion. It also maintains the blood sugar levels in our body. It is a rich source of proteins, magnesium and folate.
Let us see the recipe Now :
Ingredients :Paneer : 250 Gr.
Curd /Yogurt : 1 Tablespoon
Chilly Powder : 1/2 Tsp
Pepper : Crushed : 2 to 3 pods
Garam Masala powder : 1/4 Tsp
Jeera /Cumin Seeds : 1/2 Tsp
Chat Masala powder : 1/4 Tsp
Salt : As required
Cooking Oil : 2 Tbs
Method :1. Cut Paneer into desired shape and size.
2. Take a big bowl and Put curd, salt, garam masala, chilly powder, Crushed pepper and jeera.
3. Mix all the ingredients nicely and add paneer. Slowly stir and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Keep a pan on the fire and heat. Add a teaspoon of oil and place paneer one by on hot tava.
5. Sprinkle some oil on top and by the sides. Cook on both sides on medium flame.
6. Shift it to a serving dish and sprinkle some chat masala on top and serve.
Note :You can add more spices of your choice. I do prepare dishes with mild spices. You should cook on both sides till golden brown. Cook on medium flame. Cooking the whole process on low flame will turn Paneer hard. Adding more oil is optional.
Time 20 Minutes. : All together.
Serves : 2 to 3.