It is very easy and quick to prepare it. The taste is amazing when you do prepare at home.
The ingredients I used are almonds, sugar, boiled milk, ghee and Kesar/Saffron.
Posting this sweet dish for to note our son Rishikanth Got married to Kavitha Last week and We wish the newly wedded couple to all the best and lead Happy Life.
I also request all my friends to Wish Rishi - Kavitha for their bright future.
Ingredients :Almonds : 1 Cup
Sugar : 1 Cup or little less
Milk : 1/2 Cup
Ghee : 2 to 3 Tbs
Milk Powder : 2 Tbs
Method :1. Soak almonds in hot water and remove its husk.
2. Grind almonds with milk to paste consistency.
3. Add 1/2 cup of sugar to a big pan and keep the pan on the fire.
4.Put ground almond - milk mixture and milk powder.
5. Add a tbs of ghee and stir it slowly.
6. Let the flame be on slow flame.
7. Stir continuously it it starts to leave the pan.
8. Add a tbs of ghee and put off the fire.
9. Mix it nicely and put it in a serving dish.
10. Serve as You Wish.
Time : 15 to 20 minutes.
Serves : As you like it.